Webinar: Master data exchange basic knowledge
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
Reliable, up-to-date and complete product information is playing an increasingly important role in global competition.
The new regulations of the Food Act, trading companies, food service, online trade and, last but not least, consumers are demanding more and more information about the products. Increasing digitization requires more and more secure, up-to-date and correct data.
We'll show you what this means for you and your company. How product information can be exchanged between companies and what opportunities retailers, online shops, restaurants and authorities have to meet these challenges.
The seminar is aimed at
- Producers, traders and distributors of food
- Online stores
- Solution and app developer
- Companies from the gastronomy, homes and hospitals
Benefit for active participants
The participant knows
- the declaration obligation of the new food legislation
- the basics of master data exchange
- possible solution approaches and recommended procedures
- Providing basic information on the Swiss Food Information Ordinance LIV
- Master data exchange on Baseis of the global GS1 standards
- Recommended procedures for master data projects